1. Overview of commercial prepaid power management system
Large-scale commercial projects have high energy consumption, typically 10-15 times that of residential buildings and 3-5 times that of ordinary public buildings. As the property management of commercial real estate, I hope that their electricity consumption will be recovered as fast as possible. Further, a system that collects and clearly displays the power consumption information of each store in the mall may be needed.
The significance of system construction:
1) Improve the efficiency of property charging
2) Prevent financial bad debts, increase capital recovery, and query historical sales records
3) Convenient for shop owners to inquire about electricity usage information and develop active payment habits
2. Commercial prepaid power management system solution
Ankerui offers three power prepaid solutions for different types of commercial projects.
2.1 IC card prepaid power management system
The system is mainly based on power sales management software and database software, including computer systems such as computers, IC card readers, printers and other equipment.
2.2 Remote prepaid power management system
The system is mainly based on prepaid power management software and database software, including computer systems such as computers, recharge terminals, and remote prepaid energy meter printers.
2.3 Centralized recharge terminal prepaid power management system
The system consists of the main station software, card reader, recharge terminal and DDSY1352-NK, DTSY1352-NK internal control prepaid energy meter.
3. Commercial prepaid power management system function
3.1 IC card prepaid power management system
The ACREL-PVMS prepaid power management system uses the IC card as the recharge medium, and the user can be recharged without wiring in the field. And the system has the functions of historical query, report printing, management card production, etc. It is suitable for the application of electric energy meter distributed installation or distribution area and difficult to be wired.
(1) Meter parameter management and card making: It is possible to safely and reliably read the IC card and make an IC card according to the parameters of the meter, and to achieve the purpose of setting and reading the meter parameters.
(2) Power sales and electricity management: It can meet the requirements of general electricity business business, and can realize functions such as user account opening, user IC card sales, business inquiry, report statistics, various electricity price processing and adjustment; It is used for electricity business operations such as loading watches, selling electricity, changing watches, selling accounts, reporting stop refunds, and has the ability to print bills.
(3) Power check function: It can identify abnormal behavior of abnormal users or users and provide corresponding preventive measures to effectively prevent illegal or abnormal behavior such as user stealing.
(4) Exception handling: Ability to handle exceptions such as user card loss while ensuring system data integrity and consistency.
3.2 Remote prepaid power management system
The ACREL-3100 commercial building power management system consists of system software-communication management machine-prepaid energy meter. Through the communication network, the functions of system to table recharge, inquiry, monitoring and remote control are completed.
The system is suitable for centralized installation, real-time understanding of electricity consumption information, remote control; suitable for large commercial squares, schools and other large-scale complex.
(1) User comprehensive information viewing and batch operation, in the same interface, it is convenient to query the communication, remaining amount, current status and other information of all users in a certain area, and can set and deliver to a certain user or all customers.
(2) Remote recharge can directly realize the recharge from the background to the instrument in the sales side. The user does not need to return to the instrument before the card can complete the recharge, and the recharge is convenient and quick.
(3) This function is mainly to query the sales record according to the operator, as shown in the figure below. Select the start and end date, fill in the meter number, user number, user name and account number to be queried, and click the Query button to query the corresponding record. And this feature also supports exporting print operations.
(4) The Report Center provides various statistical data of multiple time units, and can query and export the printed statistical reports. The data center is mainly divided into real-time alarm record report, daily sales report, monthly sales report and annual sales report.
3.3 Centralized recharge terminal prepaid power management system
For centralized installation applications, customers are not convenient to recharge near the instrument card, and designed and developed the terminal recharge prepaid sales management system. The system consists of the main station software, card reader, recharge terminal and DDSY1352-NK, DTSY1352-NK internal control prepaid energy meter. The recharge terminal receives the information in the card and sends it to the meter through 485 communication to complete the recharging of the meter. It is equivalent to transferring the card reading part of the plug-in prepaid electric energy meter to the outside of the centralized installed electric well to facilitate the customer to check the recharge.
This system is suitable for centralized installation of electric energy meters. It is not open to owners and needs self-inquiry; it is suitable for similar occasions such as office buildings and apartments.
4, system equipment selection